Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hello! Here is the long awaited update! Finally got the pixxies from Stanley. He takes really nice pictures and somehow just makes you and everything else pretty :)
.
.

So last Sunday the youth&adults organized this married couples night (Cherish the Moment). Some of us (including me) stayed back to help out with the deco and later on wait on tables.
It was tiring being out the whole day.
We had so many briefing and there was also training on how to hold the plate.
So many little petty things that we have to take note off. Phew!
I ain't waiting on tables no more.
This was a little as I was doing it with a bunch of craazzyy churchmates <3
So I shall let the pictures speak for itself aights?

Me doing the deco! It was tough ok? Had make sure the rose petals were nicely arranged without it looking too arranged.

Thats my hand. I had to pose for it.



The deco on the tables :)




Daddeedearest&Mummy



My baby! :) Her name is Sandra.

Bo,Esther & Me

I love this <3


That bunch of crazzzy people. :)

.

.

Weird-o-happenings today:
The cendol man who is an indian i think started to talk to me in cantonese. WOW! What was weird is that he ended the convo by looking at me for sometime and say, "You are very pretty you know?" (in cantonese) and I just smiled and look away.
is.satified
Christina Chan

No comments: