Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hi there everyone! :) Since I am in the mood of blogging I'll just blog random stuff. Prolly these random stuff includes stuff that I just found out about myself and also stuff that I strive to achieve before I go to heaven! I am not going to list down all the things cause then there will be too many and it will take all night!

My all time long term goal is to visit the 7 wonders of the world

Great Pyramid, Egypt

Chichen Itza, Mexico

Taj Mahal, India

The Great Wall of China

Machu Piccu, Peru

Petra, Jordan

Christ the Redeemer, Brazil

I would also like to experience,

AURORA BOREALIS!

The GREAT CANYON!

The Great Barrier Reef

I really wish to visit these places! It'll be like a dream come true :)

Oh oh! Another random fact that I found out about myself recently is that I have a specific cereal spoon. I would only eat my cereal with it at home. :) Its a white spoon with a picture of a cow.

Planning to watch twillight tomorrow. Hopefully there are tickets :)

TGV & GSC wouldn't let me book them.

That is all for now folks.

No comments: