Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sorry, I've not been updating for a week or so already. But hey, I was pretty much caught up with exams so spare me aight? :) Anyhow, these are what had happened for the past week.


So last saturday was a day in the sun. Me and my church youth went kite-ing. It was an awesome experience and also a time of FUN too! We made our own kites and then we flew it. Some failed, well I know mine did. Wasn't trying hard enough I guess. It was too hot! Anyhow, let the pictures speak for itself.









Now, random shots of random things.

I didn't know it was a cut. :(

SEVENTEEN magazine's post it.

Emma :)

The red-green day. By coincidence.


Shalini's expression is just priceless. *winks*

Charity Carnival Day! Our cookies rocks yo!






This is for MOOO!

If you're reading this, purple mercedes wei!!!

*

*

I won't back down thats for sure. No matter who you are and what you may be to me, I'll respect you but I won't let go of my happiness. Its my happiness not yours. Fighting for it is my right and its me who is gonna decide who I wanna spend the rest of my life. If you love me, you would let me go. If you love me, read the bible about love. Love is not selfish



No comments: